BECOME A ‘FRIEND OF THE MERLIN’
You can pick up a friend’s card like the one above in the foyer, or just pop into the office during working hours and discuss it with us, or email Claudia Peplar, email@example.com
Creating new partnerships is fundamental to the Merlin’s survival and aim for financial sustainability. By sponsoring the Merlin you help this wonderful community theatre to achieve this goal, ensuring its future for new generations to enjoy.
Types of sponsorship could be:
- Sponsor a season or genre of shows
- Sponsor our Community Christmas show
- Sponsor an individual event
- Advertise in the seasonal brochure
- Advertise in the Christmas show programme.
- Sponsor a Seat
Sponsorship packages and prices are tailored to suit your business’ needs. The type of benefits on offer could possibly include:
- Your logo in the season brochure and website.
- Free tickets to performances (subject to availability)
- To be recognised as a supporter of the Merlin Theatre, a principal venue with loyal audiences and volunteers.
- Invite your staff and customers to meet with the companies and artists.
To discuss further, please email Claudia Pepler firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help keep this wonderful community resource alive and to achieve its goal of becoming financially sustainable so it does not have to rely so heavily on grants to operate.
We want to be able to engage and nurture tomorrow’s artists, industry professionals and audiences as we have always done in the past when funded. We want to be able to continue to provide enriching creative, memorable experiences for our many loyal customers and participants, and we can only do this with your help.
Please click on the DONATE button
We thank you for your support.